Lignisul MSM supplements the body with methyl and organically bound sulfur. Lignisul MSM helps the body repair itself at the cellular level. The body is given the right nutrition to perform biologically important work.
Lignisul MSM in powder form. Different advantages.
Here are some advantages from buying MSM in powder form:
1. Faster and better uptake compared with MSM in tablet form.
2. Easier to dose and take. One to two teaspoons in water are easier to swallow than 7-10 tablets.
3. Mix MSM powder into creams and lotions and apply locally.
4. Mix MSM powder in liquid and use as spray.
5. Brush your teeth with MSM powder.
6. Lignisul MSM consists of pure MSM. Tablets usually have additives.
7. The price is cheaper!
In the first week, take a quarter of a teaspoon (1 gram) per day dissolved in a glass of water or juice. After a week, you can then increase the dose by one quarter of a teaspoon per week until you reach an optimum dose, which may vary between a half and three teaspoons per day. Some people require even more. Find your own optimum dose! If you would react strongly already on a quarter of a teaspoon, reduce the dose. Some people tolerate only a very low dose in the beginning due to the toxins being released from your body when you start with MSM.
Dosage may vary widely between different subjects. The dose may be distributed over a few intakes per day if desired. Should you be loose in your stool, reduce to a level that your stomach can handle. MSM can also be mixed in food or drink (coffee, tea, etc.) if you prefer.
Do not take your dose before bedtime. Best before date is shown on the package.
Storage: Store dry at room temperature and out of reach of small children